"RentOnGo" is a product of Condivision Solutions, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at E-703, Adarsh Rhythm, Off Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore - 560076 (Company). The domain name www.rentongo.com is owned by the Company and this mobile application is proprietary software of the Company.
This Agreement describes the terms and conditions applicable to your use of the RentOnGo mobile app (hereinafter, "RentOnGo", or "we" or "our" or "us"), it allows rental businesses and individuals (hereinafter collectively known as "Owners" or "Vendors") to list their products that are available on rental basis only in India and businesses and individuals to find and book these products (hereinafter collectively known as "Renters" or "Users").
The terms 'visitor', 'user', 'you' here under refer to the person visiting, accessing, browsing through and/or using the Application at any point in time.
The Application is a platform for users to undertake rental transactions with third parties. The Company is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between you and the third party vendors.
The mobile app, and any replacement or successor app, or portions thereof (hereinafter referred to as the "App") is the property of RentOnGo (product of Condivision Solutions Pvt Ltd). All content, including, but not limited to, all text, including descriptions and feedback, graphics, photographs, trademarks, logos, artwork and the computer code comprising the same (collectively, "Content"), and the design and arrangement of such Content, on the Site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to RentOnGo.
Product Listings describe Items offered for rent. Product Listings can only include text, images and the rental charges. Images of a product are only indicative and do not ensure that the actual product would be an exact match of the image. Listing of a particular product does not ensure availability of the same product for all possible dates and only indicates the availability during mentioned dates of that item with the respective Owners to whom the product belongs. It may be possible that the Owner has no stock or has discontinued providing a particular product on rent which may not reflect on the app immediately. In case the user books such a product which is not available on the required dates then in such a scenario the booking amount would be refunded in full to the user.
The rental charges mentioned on the App are provided by Owners and subject to change from time-to-time. The amount collected from user at the time of booking a product on rent would include only the rental charges for usage of the product.
Security deposit mentioned are indicative prices provided by the Owner which needs to be directly paid to the owner. This is a refundable amount based on the condition in which product is returned at the end of rental period. The final security deposit and the mode of payment would be based on the agreement between the Renter and Owner. The final price may be lower or higher than the price mentioned on the app depending upon, but not limited to, various product factors like the condition, quality, rental duration and document produced by the renter for verification.
Extra payments related to the rental of an Item, such as delivery, maintenance or other assistance as linked to a particular rental, if any, would be up to the discretion of the owner.
The Owner must either own the Item, or be lawfully allowed to rent the Item which he or she lists for rent.
From time to time, the Company may at its discretion offer a user promotional codes or coupons entitling you to encash the applicable value of such codes/coupons against rental bookings made on the Application. The code or coupon, a promotional code or coupon shall expire after a certain period from the date of issuance endorsed thereon and can also have a maximum discount value associated to it.
All the bookings made through our App would require the entire rental amount to be paid upfront for booking of the product by the user. The bookings made by a renter on RentOnGo app is based on the availability of products to rent shared with RentOnGo by the Owner. In case a product is booked but not available with owner at the time of pickup or delivery we would try and arrange for an alternate with the same or a different vendor. In case we are unable to arrange for any alternate the entire booking amount of user would be refunded.
It is the responsibility of the owner to provide the product in reasonable and usable condition to the satisfaction of the user. In case of dispute, it is the responsibility of owner and user to settle this between them.
1. Transactions, transaction price and all commercial terms such as delivery, dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Vendor and Renter and the payment facility on our App is merely used by Vendor and Renter to Facilitate the completion of transactions. Use of the payment facility shall not render RentOnGo liable or responsible for non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after-rental or warranty services or fraud as regard to the products and/or services listed on the App.
2. You agree that RentOnGo is an independent contractor for all purposes and does not have control of or liability for the products or services that are listed on the App and paid for by using the payment facility. RentOnGo does not guarantee the identity of any User nor does it ensure that an owner or a Vendor will complete a transaction.
3. You understand, accept, and agree that the payment facility provided by RentOnGo is neither a banking nor financial service, but merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment facility for receiving payment, collection and remittance for transactions on the Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and credit card payment gateway (PG) network. Further, by providing payment facility, RentOnGo neither acts as a trustee nor fiduciary with respect to transaction or transaction price
4. Refundable security deposit, if any, would be directly collected by the vendor in their own preferred mode of payment. This amount would be refunded back to the user or renter based on the agreed terms and conditions.
5. Issuing correct and complete invoice is the sole and primary responsibility of Vendor.
6. RentOnGo may delay notifying the payment confirmation, i.e. informing Vendor to block product(s) if RentOnGo deems suspicious or a renter conducts high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the transaction and transaction price. In addition, RentOnGo may hold transaction price and not inform Vendor to block product(s) or remit transaction price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to a renter) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event of a renter being engaged in any form of illegal activity.
7. Vendors and renters acknowledge that RentOnGo will not be liable for any damages, interests , claims etc. resulting from not processing a transaction/transaction price or any delay in processing a transaction/transaction price that is beyond the control of RentOnGo.
Modification of bookings would be treated as a cancellation and a new booking would then be required to make by the renter or user.
As per RentOnGo policy, in case of booking cancellation, the refunds to user on their booking amounts would be made as explained below:
Mode of Refund: The amount would be directly credited in the bank account of the customer or to the card used by the customer at the time of booking, except for cases mentioned otherwise at the time of bookings.
You agree and understand that RentOnGo and the App merely provide hosting Services to its Registered Users and persons browsing/visiting the App. All items Advertised / listed and the contents therein are advertised and listed by Registered Users and are third party user generated contents. RentOnGo neither originates nor initiates the Transmission nor select the sender and receiver of the transmission nor selects nor modifies the information contained in the transmission. RentOnGo has no control over the third party User generated contents. RentOnGo is merely an intermediary and does not interfere in the Transaction between Owners and Renters.
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of the App shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
(aa) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer or attempt to offer trade or attempt to trade in any item which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force;
(ab) shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or part) the services of our Internet Service Provider ("ISPs") or owners.
2. You shall not use any 'deep-link', 'page-scrape', 'robot', 'spider', automatic device, program, algorithm, methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process to access, acquire, copy, monitor any portion of the App content, in any way reproduce, or circumvent the navigational structure, presentation of the App, or any content to obtain or attempt to obtain any material, documents, or information through any means not purposely made available through the App. We reserve our right to bar any such activities.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the App, other systems, networks connected to the App, server, computer, network, or the services offered on or through the App by hacking, password 'mining', or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the App or any network connected to the App or breaches the security, authentication measures on the App or any network connected to the App. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace information on any other vendor of or visitor to App (including any account that is not owned by you) or to its source or exploit the App, any service, information
5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating, or defamatory statement(s)/comment(s)about us, the brand name, or domain name used by us, including the terms RentOnGo, rentongo, rentongo.com or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation of RentOnGo or Vendors on the platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any RentOnGo trade mark, service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade, service marks or trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or RentOnGo's systems, networks, or any systems or networks connected to RentOnGo.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the App, any transaction being conducted on the App or any other person's use of the App.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message, transmittal you send to us on or through the App, or any service offered on or through the App. You may not pretend that you are or represent someone else or impersonate any other individual or entity.
8. You may not use the App or any content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the ToU or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of RentOnGo and/or others.
9. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000, and the rules there under as applicable and amended from time to time and also all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Service Tax, , Local Levies) regarding your use of our service and your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and rental of items or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force. In particular you shall ensure that if any of your items listed on the Website qualifies as an "Antiquity" or "Art treasure" as defined in the Act ("Artwork"), you shall indicate that such Artwork is "non-exportable" and sold subject to the provisions of the Antiquities and Art Treasures Act, 1972, and shall ensure that it is not delivered to any buyer at any place outside India.
Furthermore, the Content available on or through our App may contain links to other websites or apps that are completely independent of RentOnGo. RentOnGo makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such website or app. Your linking to any other websites or apps is at your own risk. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, that you may not rely on the Content, and that under no circumstances will RentOnGo be liable for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise made available on or through the Third Party Sites or Apps.
Under no circumstances shall RentOnGo be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages (even if RentOnGo has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the App, or resulting from any rental transaction, including, but not limited to, damages or injury resulting from a rented item or non-returned item, damages which arise from use or misuse of the App, from inability to use the App, or the interruption, suspension, modification, alteration, or termination of the App. Such limitation shall also apply with respect to damages incurred by reason of other Services or products received through or advertised in connection with our App or the Service or any links on the App, as well as by reason of any information or advice received through or advertised in connection with the App or the Service or any links on the App. These limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Although the Site is accessible worldwide, not all features, products or services discussed, referenced, provided or offered through or on the App are available to all persons or in all geographic locations, or appropriate or available for use outside India. Any offer for any feature, product or service made on the App is void where prohibited. You are solely responsible for complying with applicable local laws.
The information contained in this App, including these Terms and Conditions and Prices, is subject to change at any time and without notice, and RentOnGo makes no commitment to update the materials on the App, including information that may be out of date.
RentOnGo reserves the right to, at any time and without notice, modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the App, or any portion thereof, or interrupt the operation of the App, or any portion thereof.
You shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Service and, purchase, complying with Indian Laws Subject to Jurisdiction of Bangalore Courts only.